A full range of membrane switches and front panel overlays
- Engineered Solutions
- Complex circuitry, LED's & components
- Design engineering & consultation
- Specialize in solving design challenges
- Membrane switch design, construction & assembly
- Cutting Edge Printing Technology
- High resolution, full color graphic panels
- Precision color matching with photospectrometer
- Back printed (2nd surface)
- Deadfronts (areas only visible when backlit)
- Lenses & clear or colored windows (2D or 3D)
- Surface treatments (hard coat, anti-glare, gloss & matte)
- Custom Construction Options
Check out our overlay case studies to see just a few of the innovative solutions we've used to improve our customers' products.
Learn more about membrane switches in our Label Education pages
Impressive membrane switch graphic panels and overlays
The look of your product is limitless with options for screen printing and digital imaging as well as embossed or three-dimensional molded overlays. But at LGI we can take it a step further with fully integrated injection molded parts (FIM) where the graphics are embedded into the housing of your product beneath a protective layer for the ultimate in durability.
Durability options for membrane switches
We take durability to the next level with gloss or matte finishes, scratch-resistant hard coats and anti-glare coatings for windows, lenses and even important text elements. For further protection, we offer over-laminate films in a variety of finishes suitable for your product's end use.
Below the surface, LGI ensures permanent adhesion to any texture or surface material. Our line of adhesives is exhaustive with options for high temperature, extreme cold and resistance to chemicals and moisture.
Membrane switches (thin film switches)
LGI offers a complete line of membrane switches for electronic devices.
- Polycarbonate, polyester and soft touch elastomer membrane switches
- Flat panel, embossing and poly doming for visual and tactile detection
- Metal domes, conductive pills and other membrane layer conductors
- PCB, polyimide, copper and other static layer conductors
- Full membrane switch construction and assembly capability
- Learn more about membrane switch types, options and construction